VISION, MISSIONS AND OBJECTIVES
Becoming a moral and ethique-based education center and development of engineerng and scientific development
- Carrying out a higher and sustainable education in technology and science;
- Improving the quality of education and teaching to achieve diciplined and kreative graduates;
- Increasing quality and quantity of research to develop and implement science and technology, as well as learning process development.
- Creating independent and critical graduates to the development of science and technology through sustainable integrated activities in education, research and social services;
- Achieving qualified innovative research product to support technological and scientific development relevant to industrial need in Indonesia;
- Developing social service activities to implement science and technology for the improvement of society empowerment;
- Making institutional management more efficient and effective for better governance of facilities and infrastructures in Engineering and Science Faculty;
- Expanding network cooperation to improve faculties’ skill in their diciplines.